This firm is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive. The candidate would be responsible for servicing and the marketing needs of the firm’s clients under the general guidance of management. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
ESENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will work in the Health & Group Benefits practice, building, growing and maintaining client relationships by providing health consulting and managing relationships for select health benefits clients. You will provide senior level consulting support to clients, including plan design, benefit strategy, vendor management and merger/acquisition support.
- Develop and distribute Requests for Proposal, coordinating vendor responses, analysis and comparison of RFP responses, and preparation of a client report with recommendations
- Manage vendor implementation plans with clients to ensure successful transition and communications
- Mathematical/technical expertise in managing and reporting monthly claim tracking results and observation
- Assist in review and accuracy of all vendor agreements and/or plan/policy documents. Provide clients with annual binders of all finalized rates and plan designs
- Ability to manipulate large spreadsheets, census data, disruption, geo-access, benchmarking data, etc.
- Ability to meet with clients in conjunction with VP to review action items, able to communicate with the client on problems and vendor issues, understand and can interpret root cause analysis and can communicate and discuss next step solutions
- Organize the team calendar, assign responsibilities, and keep team on task for deliverables
- Provide assistance on compliance or escalated service issues
- Able to attend evening and lunch events with clients to build on-going relationships
- Manage and organize client tasks lists and open items
The Consultant is an integral part of the overall client management and client relationship function for this location.
Would like a person to have experience with large self-insured plans as half of their clients are up to 4000+ lives in size.
- At a minimum a college Degree is required
- Minimum 8 years of experience in H&W industry
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- A firm working knowledge of welfare benefits in multiple product lines (i.e. medical, dental, life, AD&D, disability) and a strong understanding of risk and insurance
- Strong understanding of funding options and medical underwriting calculations
- Experience with Ancillary products
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good working knowledge of differing financial arrangements and products available to clients (i.e. fully insured, self-funded, minimum premium, ASO)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Required insurance licenses or able to become licensed